Share your games made with GDevelop or GDevApp with the community
By Jubeliuksen3
LucaTexas wrote:Great job, it's nice to see that you're back active, as soon as possible download the game, the animations and the colors of the monsters are really beautiful.

Thanks dude!
I wish I would have more time to develop my game... But I can't do nothing about it for now, so the game progresses slowly but surely :D
By Jubeliuksen3
#66097 New Player Character Design!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9T5RguLECw
Webp.net-resizeimage (2).gif
Webp.net-resizeimage (2).gif (2.9 KiB) Viewed 907 times

compare2-c4wr6c9a.png
compare2-c4wr6c9a.png (1.43 KiB) Viewed 907 times

What do you think about the new design of the player character?
By arc1tec4
#66098 Looks quite good, I love the update. I am not as brave as you, I am buying all my art :D , I tried and it's too much time to learn on top of trying to do a game, plus I suck at it :o . I have been following your game, keep up the awesome work.
By Lizard-13
#66099 That IS a good game character, the animation is simple but smooth, perfect for pixel-art. A game is more enjoyable if your player is nice and has a smooth response :D
By Jubeliuksen3
arc1tec4 wrote:Looks quite good, I love the update. I am not as brave as you, I am buying all my art :D , I tried and it's too much time to learn on top of trying to do a game, plus I suck at it :o . I have been following your game, keep up the awesome work.

believe me, if I had enough money I would hire an artist to make art so I just could focus on coding and planning the game :D Thanks, I´ll try my best :)

That IS a good game character, the animation is simple but smooth, perfect for pixel-art. A game is more enjoyable if your player is nice and has a smooth response :D

Thanks! Yes, you're right about that :D
By Jubeliuksen3
Yeah the art is I am using is really cheap, I also cannot afford custom artistry :D . I am using generic public sold stuff off of http://www.scirra.com

There seems to be a lot of good stuff! That might be the site I'll resort to when I start making a new game somewhere in the future! :D Thanks!
By LucaTexas
#66187 For artists but also for those who want to learn the basis for pixel art without spending a fortune purchasing asesprite Council by Anyway great job colors are much better than the previous animation, don't waste your time in creating style objects perfect pixel art, because to make a single image it really takes hours you have to take every single pixel art and color it according to a precise combination of colors, the end result by satisfaction but if you calculate that for each animation you must follow the same procedure for all animations becomes difficult and you risk getting lost in the creation of images and not to go forward with the creation of games.
By Jubeliuksen3
don't waste your time in creating style objects perfect pixel art, because to make a single image it really takes hours you have to take every single pixel art and color it according to a precise combination of colors, the end result by satisfaction but if you calculate that for each animation you must follow the same procedure for all animations becomes difficult and you risk getting lost in the creation of images and not to go forward with the creation of games.

Of course it might take focus from making the game, but I think if you get inspired and get ideas then you have to draw it in that second before it's gone :) Thanks!