Ask here your questions to get help using GDevelop.
By okbrenners
MicosS wrote:Im using that functionality in my game, as Lizard just said. Esc key (or whatever key you want)- go to a new paused page. Hit enter or return key and you get back into the game. it's easy!

Thanks! and very cool I'll need to check that out, probably will be using.
By 500gx20pkts
MicosS wrote:Im using that functionality in my game, as Lizard just said. Esc key (or whatever key you want)- go to a new paused page. Hit enter or return key and you get back into the game. it's easy!

How did you used Esc key? (i can use any key except Esc key) :?
By seehion
#66561 I have modified platform game to test switching screens. The main screen of the platform game is called "New scene". During half way of the game, I manage to use "Pause the scene and start 'Bonus'" where Bonus is the name of the second screen.

On the second scene - Bonus. I put a sprite to trigger the event "Stop the scene and go back to the previous screen".

The Bonus will close and screen switched over to "New screen" but it did not resume from the last position instead started from new again.

Could someone help to to make the game resume after switching? Thanks in advance
By Lizard-13
#66562 That should work, maybe there are other events messing it up, can you share your modified example? :)
By seehion
#66570 Thank you very much for your prompt reply! I have it in my office PC. I shall attach it immediately once I am back in office.

Do you think is it possible for me to provide some pointers or website with more info on scene swop?
By MicosS
#66597 You must delete the object "Question". Change to scene Bonus AND delete the object Question. Otherwise happens a loop between both scenes.
Also, in the Bonus scene, i think you just need one action, the "Stop the scene and go..." and not the other action you have there.