For anything not covered in the other forums.
By Kink
#61787 Great stuffs ! i just discovered the topic right now, and i have to congrat you !

I have few questions also :

1) Are your textures under licence ? and wich one ? (creative common ? commercial use?)

2) most of your textures are photographies, but it seems your are compositing some (sci-fi section), right ? I think the best is to provide it the more "neutral possible" on colors, especially blue/green teinted pics. I'm interested in some of your picks, but some are over contrasted/satured.

I'll a look on other stuffs of your website later. :)
By Eric Matyas
#61851 Thanks for checking out my work! For my images, all I ask for attribution is to be mentioned in your credits under "textures." And thanks for the tip about the colors...a lot of the textures I photograph are strong in color, but feel free to desaturate them as needed (or edit any way you like.) :-)

I've just uploaded about 70 new seamless metal textures. All are 2048X2048. Some have a "camo" look and might work well for military-themed objects. Others have intriguing patterns that might look cool in fantasy-based things. And some are just plain weird looking, but what the heck...give them a look. Hopefully some of them will be helpful.

http://soundimage.org/txr-metal/

(Scroll down...they live toward the bottom of the page.)

More are on the way. :-)