Annonces générales, discussions et feedbacks sur GDevelop.
By ddabrahim
#69106 Would be nice to mention in the description or title of the videos it is made with GDevelop as proof, you know just to avoid trolls posting videos of games made by others in other engines.

Also, I think the showreel video should be made in a free video editor and made available on GitHub so people could maybe help to compile the latest and greatest staff, who know how long Blurymind will be around with his fancy video editors....

Just some ideas.
By erdo-dp
ddabrahim wrote:Would be nice to mention in the description or title of the videos it is made with GDevelop as proof, you know just to avoid trolls posting videos of games made by others in other engines.

Done, added in the comments 8-)

Next time I'll put a huge watermark, a picture of my face painted with the logo of GD5, a screenshot of my scanned birth certificate besides a copy a the GDevelop executable and my social security ID.
By ddabrahim
Next time I'll put a picture of my face, a screenshot of my scanned birth certificate and my social security ID.

You ID would be enough so I could replace the image and open bank accounts and apply for credit cards in your name :)
By erdo-dp
ddabrahim wrote:
Next time I'll put a picture of my face, a screenshot of my scanned birth certificate and my social security ID.

You ID would be enough so I could replace the image and open bank accounts and apply for credit cards in your name :)

Luck with that, not in my country.
By erdo-dp
ddabrahim wrote:
Luck with that, not in my country.

Other docs can be easily faked once I got your ID... :twisted:

Again, not with my country burocracy. You don't have idea what I have done to get paid trough paypal. But if I get billionaire selling my sidescroller to the entire world population and open an off-shore bank account to avoid taxes I'll be notifying you.
By ddabrahim
You don't have idea what I have done to get paid trough paypal.

That is different, financial institutions required by law in most countries to investigate where money is coming from, for what purpose and where money is spent for what purpose especially if we are talking about a big sum of money. But when it comes to loan money it different because once they got your ID and signature the law is on their side, by signing the contract you agree to pay them and it is a very heavy subject when the question raised if it was really you who signed the contract. In most cases the law is in favour of the banks, you have no choice but to pay and the only thing you can do is go after who steal your identity to get your money back. So the procedure is different..

Anyway, be careful when you share your real identity documents, "made with GDevelop" in title or description is good enough :D
By erdo-dp
ddabrahim wrote:
You don't have idea what I have done to get paid trough paypal.

That is different, financial institutions required by law in most countries to investigate where money is coming from, for what purpose and where money is spent for what purpose especially if we are talking about a big sum of money. But when it comes to loan money it different because once they got your ID and signature the law is on their side, by signing the contract you agree to pay them and it is a very heavy subject when the question raised if it was really you who signed the contract. In most cases the law is in favour of the banks, you have no choice but to pay and the only thing you can do is go after who steal your identity to get your money back. So the procedure is different..

Anyway, be careful when you share your real identity documents, "made with GDevelop" in title or description is good enough :D

Oh man, you don't live in a third world paradise savaged by narcotrafic. Things are different here ;)