My first game made with GDevelop

Hello, gaming masters!

I finished my first game.
I started it with GD4 and finished it with the new GD5 :slight_smile:

The game is lightweight and unpretentious, but I think the gameplay is interesting and the levels are not easy.
The player is controlled by arrows. At first glance, this seems difficult, but the trick is not to press the screen, and you just have to slide your finger down the arrows.

This is the link to Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goldgames.goldensand&hl=en

Have fun and rate :slight_smile: … аnd be lenient to me. :smiley:
It turned out that GDevelop is an incredible program to create 2D games. Good work, Florian!
I learned a lot about the possibilities of the GDevelop, but I will apply them in my next game. This game was created for training, learning opportunities and fun :slight_smile:

I notice that many young people and children play mobile games that do not want a lot of thinking, just shoot the enemy and that’s it. It is important to have polished and shiny objects and special effects.
On the contrary, I created a game in which the beauty of the graphic elements is not in the foreground. I’ve made some moments in the game to think about before you go about doing anything.
Although the card is one, the enemies and the gold to be collected appear in a random way that requires the player before he starts, build a strategy and determine the best way to go.
Enemies have no AI, and they move in a random way, which makes them even more dangerous :slight_smile:

A few words about the management and movements of the man.
Do not press the screen or click on the arrows! Just slide your big fingers over the arrows.
So after a few minutes of training you will be going through the levels very quickly.
Besides, when you select “Last Game” and if you do not have lives, you are given 2 lives to continue from the level you have reached.

Hello it seems a really big project, but release the version only for mobile phones or in the future maybe even load a version for the computer?

I’ve tried it, a nice game. It gets a little boring after 3-4 levels because the maps are all the same, and I get stuck in the corners unless I press two arrows at the same time (the direction I want to move and a perpendicular one to fix the corner offset). Other than that a pretty good game :slight_smile:

Thanks for the good reviews! I’m glad you like the game.
This will encourage me to do some more maps :slight_smile:

@ LucaTexas, I have decided to concentrate on mobile phone games for the time being.

I made a video of the game from 0 to 10 level.

youtu.be/rCoULqzxapM