Today I'd like to present you "Sakawochi" your personal aquarium that fits into you pocket. (Disclaimer: Even though it should be water prove, I take no warranty for wet trousers)
Sakawochi is a Tamagochi like game in which you have to take care of your fishes. Feed them at least once per day and they will grow. The game goes on when you close it and calculates what happened in the mean time when you start it again.
Please tell me if you find any bugs or if you have feature requests.
Planed features / Ideas for the future:
- Add a tutorial
- Spare fish food creates pollution which harms the health of the fishes so you need to clean the fish tank or get slugs / crabs that eat the rotting fish food from the bottom of the tank.
- Create a website on which players can optionally share their bred fish races with others.
- The game doesn't run at all on Samsung Galaxy S5 mini, just a black screen is shown. (No idea why )
- No sound on my old Huawei Honor U8860 with Android 4.0.3 ICS (tried both mp3 and ogg without luck)
How to play:
On the first start you will see an empty fishtank. Click on the shop Icon in the upper right corner to enter the asset store. Click on the fish tab and buy 2 blowfish for 15 coins each.
Close the store via the red "x". You can see the stats of your fish in the aquarium by tabbing a fish. This opens the fish info box. Your new fish are hungry so tab the fishfood icon in the upper left corner to enter fishfood mode. While the icon is pulsating tab the screen to spawn fishfoot at the touch position. Tab it again to leave the mode again.
Your fish will get hungry every 6 hours no matter if the game is running or not so don't forget to feed them regularly. After one whole day without food they will die.
If you take good care of your fish they will grow and their sell price increases. You can sell them by hitting the button in the fish info box.
You can spend the earned coins in the asset store on decorations for your aquarium.
Get it here:
sakawochi_v0.2.2.apk - Android version (make sure to enable installation of Apps from trusted sources in the Android settings before installation)
sakawochi_v0.2.2_firefox.zip - run it with Firefox on the Desktop (if you want to run it via Chrome you need a web server)
sakawochi.wendigosoft.com_0.2.2_all.click - For Ubuntu Touch phones
- unzip it and copy it to you ubuntu touch phone, then cd into the folder where you copied the click file and install it via:
pkcon install-local --allow-untrusted sakawochi.wendigosoft.com_0.1.0_all.click