Survive Custom - Divergent Conflicts

The STJ production presents to you a new developed game “Survive Custom-Divergent Conflicts”. The game will feature a top-down action adventure survival experience. The main goal is to maintain your survival and complete objectives as you proceed.

Story

Join Arsenic in his journey to save the hostages and find out the truth behind everything.

Features

-Showcasing game engine technology : This enables Survive Custom - Divergent Conflicts to bring unlimited possibilities to make it a triple AAA game experience for the players to enjoy.

-Flexibility : The player will be able to use any possibles to engage threats such as eliminating a guard with a rifle, pistol or even kicking a box to kill him!

-Survival Realism : Experience true effects of every wounds and choose which parts of your body to heal.

-Weaponry : From a ranged of firearms to melee weapons for you to use as you progress.

Notices

The game is still in early stages and requires time and funding to support it. Please check out the demo and consider donating as we would really appreciate it. The fund is required to get everything we need to make this a masterpiece.

Also, please note that the demo is developed more a year ago with free musics as we do not have enough funds. Please consider purchasing one of our games here.

stjiek.itch.io/hypovital

Screenshot (will be updated weekly)

Credit

-Rex. (Jack See): Director

-NightStalker (Okan Sen): Music Composer

Progress

-Early stage

Like our facebook page,

Facebook page: facebook.com/Survive-Custom … 7/?fref=ts
Twitter page: twitter.com/Survive_Custom

Screenshotsaturday…nope. It’s wednesday. Anyway, here’s a pic!

Great announcement! We managed to get it into widescreen HD.

interesting project, I’m following it :smiley:

yay!

Game purchased!

Do you think you can open the project or part thereof to be some example for us to learn? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Omg, thank you so much for your support!

We will really appreciate your support and this will help to bring this game to Greenlight. It may not be enough but it would certainly help its way to our goal!

And also we will let you guys have a look in the codings as examples when we managed to complete this project.

Anyway, thank you much jfyeung! :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

We are working on a…door? Yup, just a door! :stuck_out_tongue:

Fantastic! Can’t wait to see more from you.

Please keep it up! :unamused:

Thanks man. We will do our best! :smiley:

Currently editing some music. Can’t wait!

This game is on IndieDB too!

indiedb.com/games/survive-cu … -conflicts

Sorry, I know I should not bother you here on the post chain that 's dedicated for your game release.

However, I’ve got this fairly straightforward question and yet it has gone unanswered for sometime. Might you just know the answer off the top of your head?

Can we ONLY be able to play file by hardcoding its file name, and NOT be able to do something like so:
VariableString(SoundFileName) ?

A bunch of thanks!!

Sorry its not possible now. :frowning: However, you can suggest it in the forum to 4ian’s attention onto this issue. :slight_smile:

Oh I see.

Thanks for replying :slight_smile: . Meanwhile, I’m looking for a way to change it like the file name entry for storage which was, I was given that, not dynamic not long ago. :slight_smile:

Working on a demo. We hope to be able to release this month as a Christmas gift. Stay tuned! :smiley:

Screenshot… what number is it? Anyway, here’s a tablet for you guys!

Implementing 3d effects to 2d. Works gorgeous! :smiley: Thanks GDevelop!

A demo will be released soon! Stay tuned.

Bloody battle field? #demotestingdevelopment

I’m trying it out the soonest I can.