[Solved] Don't working subscription

Hello, i want a subscription, but it does not working (I will attach a video). Please help! (I’m from in Russia) youtu.be/YZGF1oC3l0k

1 Like

I had a similar problem (github.com/4ian/GDevelop/issues/868) that was fixed in the latest version. What version of GDevelop are you running?

Last version (5.0.0 beta 64)

OK, might be a separate issue then.

Maybe it doesn’t work because I’m from another country?

Hmm, possibly… I just tested this, and in your video when you click ‘Choose this plan’ and nothing happens, for me I get a popup asking for credit card details. I recognise this popup as being from Stripe (stripe.com/) and I seem to recall having my own issues with Stripe when I moved countries. So quite possibly that’s why, but let’s see if anyone else knows more about this before we jump to conclusions :slight_smile:

Just tried it and it works here but it took about a second or two to open for some reason.
The payment provider GDevelop is using (Stripe) accept these countries.
zoho.com/checkout/faq/payme … tries.html

If it not that, then in GDevelop go to View → Toggle Developer Tools → In the developer tool click “Console” on the top and it should display an error message with red at the moment you click subscribe if there is any error. You can also filter to display errors only. Copy and paste your error message(s) from the console here if there is any.

Thanks to everyone, I managed to buy a subscription, but I had to change ip to American. Stripe does not work in Russia, maybe someday they will add support.