I CAN'T EDIT THE ESCENE, I CAN'T EVEN SEE IT

HI, I’M TRIYING TO MOVE MY PROYECT FROM GDEVELOP 4 TO GDEVELOP 5 BUT I CAN’T BECAUSE I CAN’T EVEN SEE THE ESCENE, Y CAN’T ADD OBJECTS TO THE ESCENE. HERE IS A CAPTURE

https://imgur.com/2zuddrV

I’M USING UBUNTU 16.04 … GDEVELOP 4 WORKS PERFECTLY BUT I CAN USE IT WITH UBUNTU 18.04 AND I WANT TO CHANGE MI OPERATIVE SYSTEM. (THERE IS NOT PPA OF GD4 ON UBUNTU 18.04)

IḾ DOING A BIG PROYECT SO PLEASE HELP ME

I think you should read the tutorials first, few things changed for better or worst in GD5.
At the moment, you can not drag 'n drop objects in to the scene. Click it to select it then click again in the editor to add it to your scene.

BUT I CAN NOT SEE THE ESCENE FOR SOME REASON

The blue button in the top left of the screen (directly under the file menu) opens the Project manager where you can see the scenes.
If you want to edit the scene properties you need to perform a right click on a free area inside the opened scene.

I guess he is facing a rendering bug, not sure but I think it has been reported already. I have the same problem in my Ubuntu 16.04 with an ATI Radeon card and open source drivers :frowning:

i have amd radeon video card 1gb , and ubuntu 16.04… i believe is a rendering bug to

Ok, I’ve found a workaround, instead launching the app directly (shortcut, double click), launch it trough a terminal disabling the gpu with this instruction:

./gdevelop --disable-gpu