Instructions using PhoneGap?

Hello.

I am unable to get any instructions/understanding on using a PhoneGap with GDev exported projects. Forgive me for my ignorance, but I honestly do not understand how it can be possible to import anything in the PhoneGap app because it only allows me to create new projects with its standard “hello world” template, view server log or change server port…and that’s it. I cannot find the instructions needed anywhere.

I have a lot of learn. Pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated. Thanks for reading.

Fixed it. I copied all the files from the exported (HTML 5) file that is created/exported from G-Dev. Paste all contents in the WWW directory that the phone gap creates. Made sure a file is overwritten when asked like the index.html file.

Just thought this needed to be posted in case anyone ever has this problem. The only problem is I don’t have sound on my ipad, but it’s better than nothing. :slight_smile:

Good to know. Maybe the sound format used isn’t supported natively on ios and require a codec ? Does the sound work in html5 on iPad ?

Sound doesn’t seem to work with the HTML 5 version on ipad. I have only tested my game with phone gap. Hopefully it is just phone gap and nothing serious. I’ll do some more tested on this.