Page 1 of 2

Don't running game html5, it stops at 100%

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jan 2018, 22:10
by Angelica De Leon
Hello everyone

I am testing with my first game on hmtl5, and export the project and upload all files to my host on the web.

Now, for example, when I try to open in the browser https://myweb.com/games/index.hmtl the game opens but stops at 100%

Does someone help me with this? will it be that I need to do something else?

Regards!

Re: Don't running game html5, it stops at 100%

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jan 2018, 22:30
by Roelof1978
Hi there Angelica !

I tried to access your website ,but keep on getting this message ...
404 - Not Found
The page you are trying to access does not exist.
If this error persists, please contact the website webmaster.

Did you remove the game ? If you still need any help just let me know .

Cheers
:D

Re: Don't running game html5, it stops at 100%

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jan 2018, 22:41
by Angelica De Leon
Roelof1978 wrote:Hi there Angelica !

I tried to access your website ,but keep on getting this message ...
404 - Not Found
The page you are trying to access does not exist.
If this error persists, please contact the website webmaster.

Did you remove the game ? If you still need any help just let me know .

Cheers
:D


The url that I wrote is just an example.

Thanks for answering

Re: Don't running game html5, it stops at 100%

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jan 2018, 00:09
by Angelica De Leon
Someone can help me, the screen looks all black, reaches 100% and does not advance :?

Re: Don't running game html5, it stops at 100%

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jan 2018, 01:40
by MattLB
Is it only happening with that one project or have you tried others that worked?

Re: Don't running game html5, it stops at 100%

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jan 2018, 01:51
by Lizard-13
Check the error message in the browser console (Shift+Ctrl+I / Shift+Ctrl+K depending on the browser)

Re: Don't running game html5, it stops at 100%

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jan 2018, 02:25
by Angelica De Leon
Lizard-13 wrote:Check the error message in the browser console (Shift+Ctrl+I / Shift+Ctrl+K depending on the browser)


Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'zOrder' of undefined
at gdjs.LayerPixiRenderer.addRendererObject (layer-pixi-renderer.js:73)
at gdjs.LayerPixiRenderer.changeRendererObjectZOrder (layer-pixi-renderer.js:93)
at gdjs.TextEntryRuntimeObject.gdjs.RuntimeObject.setZOrder (runtimeobject.js:376)
at gdjs.RuntimeScene.createObjectsFrom (runtimescene.js:168)
at gdjs.RuntimeScene.loadFromScene (runtimescene.js:114)
at gdjs.SceneStack.push (scenestack.js:52)
at gdjs.RuntimeGame.startGameLoop (runtimegame.js:265)
at index.html:92
at runtimegame.js:252
at gdjs.HowlerSoundManager.preloadAudio (howler-sound-manager.js:263)
DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: https://abc.com/pixi-renderers/pixi.min.js.map

Re: Don't running game html5, it stops at 100%

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jan 2018, 02:32
by Angelica De Leon
MattLB wrote:Is it only happening with that one project or have you tried others that worked?


I have not tried to upload another game to the host, I uploaded my game to the host because I want to try consulting data from my database to show it in the game

Re: Don't running game html5, it stops at 100%

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jan 2018, 09:26
by AnimatedG
Hi Angelica De Leon,

I kinda vaguely remember that happening to me before. Could have been a code error on my part. Might have been audio too. Really sorry i can't remember how it was solved previously.

Have you also tried running the same game on different browsers? Some browsers seem to have more issues

Re: Don't running game html5, it stops at 100%

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jan 2018, 17:06
by Angelica De Leon
AnimatedG wrote:Hi Angelica De Leon,

I kinda vaguely remember that happening to me before. Could have been a code error on my part. Might have been audio too. Really sorry i can't remember how it was solved previously.

Have you also tried running the same game on different browsers? Some browsers seem to have more issues


Yes, I tried it in Chrome, IExplorer and Firefox, the game can not be started