Some questions from a newbie one that maybe don´t exist yet.

Hi people.

I don´t really know if this answers actually exist out there but want to know (and of course another newbie one will like to know too!):

1. What are the G Develop system requirements?

2.Is it possible to make a piano app?, are there issues related with sound lag or something similar?

3.Is Game Develop powerful enough to make complex ones like Game Maker Studio´s Undertale or Construct 2´s Next Penelope?

I hope your answers :smiley:

1. I don’t know, but i think every Pc nowadays should run it.

2. Yes why not. Sounds shuld work if you export your game right. Roelof1978 did a great Tutorial how to export
    Exporting your HTML5 game to APK using Cordova CLI

3. Yes. Sparckman already did an Undertale-Demo. youtube.com/watch?v=mt7N6W9XETo
    I did a Jump ‘n’ Run Game with a Level Editor with GDev. At PC the Game runs smooth AF and the Mobile-export to!

Thanks for posting the tutorial and gameplay video! I will give it a check right now.

Now I am really sure that this is my engine.

Once again, Thank you!

I have just finished to read the comments and a dude ( vpelev ) reports that there is not sound.
Should I be worried?

Hi Nohak,

I encountered some sound issues as well. If i remember correctly, using .ogg files instead of .mp3 works. Also, if running on html, certain browser seem to have more issues than others.

I’m not 100% certain though, so maybe others can clarify the issue

I actually knew this part, because I experienced no sound on Android but on PC, then I convert them and voilá, sound!

But I need now to know how much time delayed it takes, I mean: When I touch the screen, how much time it takes to play a single or multiple sounds?

If you made a prototype big enough with sounds I am sure would like to know. :slight_smile: