Is it possible to divide my game into parts when exporting ?

So i have a bad internet connection … so the export stops at some point … is there anyway to export with this connection …

My download speed is 2mb
And upload speed could be very slow at 20 or 30 kb … could be even less . It’s really bad .

Maybe divide the game into parts then copy and paste it on top of each other … i don’t know ? Even if that’s possible … how can i do it ?

Thanks for helping out …

I can tell you that dividing your game into pieces, will take a lot of skill if it’s possible, but I have a very good internet so I might not ever run into the same problem. I also don’t know how to fix it. Maybe you could use your phone’s hotspot, or free Wi-Fi at the train station or other places depending on where you live?
EDIT: I am not a Wi-Fi wizard, so I don’t know anything about the internet and how it works, or how to fix it.

Well after trying lots of times i managed to get past the upload part … now it’s just stuck at the build and download … Just saying … “should finish soon”

But it’s been like 4 hours now and still the same thing …

So yeah it’s stuck forever now at “Should finish soon”
My question is …
Is it possible to divide my game into parts when exporting then just copy and paste it and just over write ?

Hope someone have some solution for this … i’m stuck now … waiting :frowning:

Ok something weird is going on …
i made a simple test … just made a new project that has just 1 scene
then tried to export to windows just like i did for my game … and guess what ?
it’s still stuck in “Should finish soon” just like my game

So even if the project is small or big … it gets stuck … so is this a bug in gdevelop 5 or what ?

I’m just lost on this one …

The build service is probably down, wait and it will be up soon.