Announcements, feedbacks and other discussions about GDevelop.
By 4ian
#64761 Can you send me the game folder (including game file and images)? I'm going to check the problem :)

For pathfinding, I've added it on my TODO list, no estimate but I guess I could add this in a next release soon :)
By gnacca
#64762 Sure thank you! How can I send you privately?
I tried beta 16 and beta 14 (that displays a javascript error I attach here), same problem.
I tried beta 17 on Win10. Same problem.
Attachments
Schermata 2018-01-20 alle 15.53.01.png
Schermata 2018-01-20 alle 15.53.01.png (100.56 KiB) Viewed 937 times
By 4ian
#64765 Just tried, it's an issue related to the Sepia filter that is broken in the latest beta.
Will fix this and upload a new beta!
By vpvelev
#64766 4ian, does integrated export to Android using programs on the respective computer (Android Studio, Cordova, etc.) or does it use embedded ones?
I have a problem with the lack of sound on two mobile phones (one with Android 4.4.2 and the other with Android 6.0). I do not know where the problem is and I do not know how to solve the problem anymore.
I now tested the integrated export to android and the problem of lack of sound remains.
By 4ian
#64767 Android export is done using online servers running Cordova - so indeed this should not change anything to your sound problem.
Can you send me your game by email with the instructions to reproduce the sound problem?
By vpvelev
#64768 This is just a simple test case, not a game. I wanted to check why there was no sound on my phones. I wrote a similar one in Godot to see if the problem was in my phone, but with Godot there was a sound.
Here's the file:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AodYmY7Y3SNomVApv0J53Uxr_ivu

I debug .apk file at Android Studio 3.0.1 and it gives me a media player error.
By 4ian
#64769 Are the sound of the platformer or space shooter examples playing properly on your Android phone?

By the way, beta 18 is available, I've fixed the Sepia layer effect that was blocking games and made Pathfinding behavior available in GD 5 :D