EVO [WIP]

Yey! thanks for your feedback ^_^/

I’m pleased to tell you that a very talented artist will be helping us with artworks for the game.

We are pretty happy to have her because this means the appeal of the game will improve a lot :slight_smile:

Show her some love in her deviant art profile: 96yuki-hime.deviantart.com/

More news coming soon!

As always thanks for supporting the game it means a lot<3

Nice art in her gallery, better artwork will improve the game a lot, my best wishes for the team :slight_smile:

Thanks ^_^/

Since we got Sora to help us with the artworks for the game I want you to see her work at full so I changed the screen size of the game from 800 x 600 to 1280 x 720 as default with the option to change it to 1920 x 1080 and also you can choose if you want it windowed or full screen. You can change this parameters in the new Settings option that I’ll continue improving later.

This change also will make easier my life with the camera management for the platform part since more of the map is visible, it will feel more ergonomic for you too

But not everything are good news -___-’ since I changed the screen size I have to redo the UI and cutscenes… don’t get me wrong I was going to improve them anyway but this means I can’t show you a new build until I finish this because well… it looks like this…

jajaja as always thanks for supporting the game it means a lot to us <3

We had a really successful year and we want to thank you for your support because without it we couldn’t accomplish anything this year, an special thanks to Gdev for being a awesome game engine that gave us so much we hope one day contribute in a more active way to develop it even further. Here is a recap of the year for this game

We also want to announce that Soul Update is on hold for now because we are launching a game on January, we will post it here on the forums when we release it because it is being made with Gdev and with a small seed budget we got on Honduras Startup. We are doing this to have the budget that the current scope of this games demands so we hope you can continue supporting us :slight_smile:

With anything more to say we hope you have a fantastic 2017!